Friday, August 21, 2015

Wow! What a Summer!

A restful summer this was not, but a fabulous one? Oh yes! Why?
My oldest graduated from college and got a job right here in Austin.
I am energized with a new pacer and should be good for the next 8-10 years.
Our family went on vacation to India and binged on food, friends, and family.
My youngest adopted an 8-week old puppy from the Humane Society.
Our Special Education Team went from a team of 3 to a team of 5.
And the 2015-2016 school year is here!

I hope each of you spent the summer of your dreams...resting, relaxing, traveling, swimming, hanging out, reading, exploring,discovering new things...and most important...taking care of yourself.

I cannot wait to meet you all next week and hear about all the things you did. See you during Welcome Walks on the 18th, at Meet the Teacher Night on the 20th, and the First Day of School on the 25th...YAY!